sábado, 26 de enero de 2013

Learning how to learn in connected learning...


A. Couros put forward seven questions in the session about connected learning. The first was:
- What does my PLE/PLN looks like? How can I share it?
In these days I continue my own learning process, compiling, choosing, sharing and building my PLE and PLN. I've been reading very interesting posts, tweets, articles, listening the recording sessions on Blackboard...  Most of them are inspiring me, and I'm trying to organize the meaningful information that I've selected through tools such as Diigo and Google Reader, using tags. I'm a little disorganized and so made me laugh this reflection from Juan Fernandez. Also, I've found very useful and illuminating this presentation about Content Curation.
I like to share all of this with others, making connections and... wow! All is a continuous feedback... The posts, comments, tweets... don't stop and sometimes I feel a little dazed. Well, I suppose it's normal, because I'm learning to learn. :)
Commenting, sharing, discussing... it's essential in that process, but I think that it's also important take time to stand, reflect, make sense and focus. I've found interesting reflections about that in this post from Sibrenne.
In relation with another question:
- What skills and literacies are necessary for connected learning? How do we develop these?  
Mainly, I think it's important to have competences using new technologies or become familiar with, and have competences to choose, select and organize the information, and be critical. I think this kind of experiences such as #etmooc are very useful to develop these competences. For example, I'm experimenting it,  learning how to learn in connected learning through this experience.
In next posts, I'll try to continue reflecting...  I do it slowly, because sometimes I'm lost in translation... ;)

1 comentario:

  1. LLego hasta aquí por el comentario que colocaste en mi blog. No sabés la alegría que me da ir conociendo gente con similares dificultades en este #etmooc. Te animo, no abandondes. A mi también me cuesta escribir en ingles (gracias GoogleTranslate!!) pero creo que la experiencia vale la pena.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    English speakers it´s an opportunity to practice your Spanish! :)

    ResponderEliminar